Security Camera Installation
for Commercial and industrial
Would you like to monitor your business from anywhere in the world?
Reasons for installation
If you can’t be at the office all the time but like to know what’s going on, a security camera can help do just that. By install surveillance system,
– Cameras can not only catch criminals in the act, but the very presence of surveillance systems can make a would-be criminal think twice about any wrong-doing;
– Protect your staff physically against violence from customers;
– Monitoring high-risk areas, job performance at key production stages inside factory. Make the production safety and traceabilitable;
– Enhances the customers’ confidence, Banks and shops equipped with cameras give the customers a sense of security and safety.
With many years in business of providing security systems for retail commercial properties, schools and factories in Toronto and Greater Toronto Area we always focus on providing the best possible solutions for individual projects, and long term best services.
wyslink provide you all the options for all of kind of video security needs and let you decide which one is best suited for you.
1) Single or multiple cameras with recording video on pre installed SD memory card, or with recording on PC by Camera video Management Software (VMS)
2) Complete surveillance system with video recorder. Conventional Analog CCTV system / most advanced network video system (wired or Wi-Fi)
The video, live or recorded, can be watched on
– at recorder locally
– at smart phone apps via internet
– on desktop computer via internet, show on monitor on TV
For the different sectors, we prepare a lot of cameras which can best match the special needs.
Technically, camera with fixed lens at 2.8mm, 3.6mm, 6mm are mostly installed, Some case like construction site or building outside, camera with variable lens is used, because of the limitation of camera installation position. Since the installation cost take main portion of the project, most of customer select camera with highest resolution.
Outwardly, we have bullet, dome and turret type at diffent side for different sector. As our experience
– at mall or warehouse building outside, big big bullet type is preferred;
– at shop inside, big dome or turret is preferred, and small bullet is better at casher area as it gives more flexibility to adjust view direction;
– at restraint, and clinics, small dome and turret are mostly selected, to let customer do not feel uncomfortable;
– at library or school classroom, small dome and turret are mostly selected;
– at factory loading dock, metal dome or turret are mostly selected;
– at construction site, dome camera with pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) function is best. PTZ function gives the flexibility to select camera location, and can select view target when it is wanted;
Since its establishment in 2008, our company has been engaged in product development and sales in cloud camera, surveillance camera system, and video image analysis. Our production is branded at “wysLink”, we develop the production, directly monitor our manufacturer partner to insure the production quality, and allow us to offer best prices in the industry. So we have confidence to have best technical supports, and best system compatibility guarantees for system upgrade changes in the coming years.
We provide professional installation for home and commercial properties in Toronto and Greater Toronto Area. By our many years sales and installation experiences, we have the confidence to provide the most suitable video surveillance solution for our customers, the best choice of the best camera installation location, and best cabling routes. All of installation job have one year free guarantee on the labor cost, and we provide maintenance services to our customers too.
All of our installation engineers are with work heights certificates, license of scissor lift, and boom lift. All of them and the damage of your house which may incur during the installation are insured by liability insurance.
For more information and to book a free, no obligation security services consultation. You can contact us today at 1-800-896-2760
Our project samples