– Full HD 1920*1080, Auto white balance, Backlight compensation, High light compensation, digital dynamic range, 3D digital noise deduction
-Built in Mic, support Audio G.711
-miniSD TFcard port, Up to 64GB
-Lens 3.6mm, Viewing Angle: 78°
-Motion detection : microwave motion sensor, Coverage : 0-6m, 120 °
-IR LED 2pcs x Ø28mil / 850nm 35m with IR-Cut, Day and Night vision auto switching
– White LED 2pcs x Ø28mil 2W
– Wi-Fi 2.4G IEEE802.11 b/g/n, with access point function
– Inside battery capacity： 4000mAh (2000mAh*2), Solar Panel Power： 2.2W
– Power consumption:Working power Daytime <2W night time <4W
Dormancy power (Stand by) 3mW
– Maximum Charging Current： 400mA Available to be charged by 5V power adaptor with 3.5mm/1.3mm Barrel jack
– Package dimension : W92 * H81 * D190 mm
– Dimension: Body 68x60x102mm Weight:800g; Package W256 x H122 x D202mm
-Operation temperature -20° ~ 60°, humidity 0%-90%RH
– Camera WWC500-D2A-WD x 1 pc
– Camera wall mount bracket (Screws included) x 1 pcs
– Extend cable of solar panel x 1pcs
– Manual x 1pcs
- As long as the Wi-Fi is not configured, or after hard reset of the camera, the access point function works, which can be searched from Wi-Fi setting of mobile phone, and the password can be set you want. It is available to access camera from phone locally by this function.
- Camera need installed at place where the Wi-Fi is well covered, if the Wi-Fi signal is weaker than -50dbm, Wi-Fi extender is suggested. Only support 2.4G, and 5G Wi-Fi is not supported.
- Not like the traditional Adapter-powered Wi-Fi camera, during the most of time, it is at dormancy state, where it is at extremely low power consumption ( less than 3 mW), but it still keep Wi-Fi connected with router.
- The camera wakes up from dormancy state by mobile phone remote access or motion trigger. Once waked up, the video will be saved to SD card at length as assigned. Therefore it is not suggested to be installed at the place where people come by very frequently, or installed there for live view only but do not use motion detection.
- To get the best solar panel charge performance, ideally solar panel need be installed by facing to south and tilting at 60 degree from horizontal at most area in Canada. However it does not matter too much in this case. Technically the battery will be fully charged in two sunny days ( suppose average day sun time 3.5 hours), once fully charged, it supports over 1000 times event trigger recording works over 3 months if 10 triggers each day.
- At the case that the camera installed facing to north and at the area where there are more motion trigger, solar panel can be installed at separated location. 3 meter extend cable is attached, where the connectors are water-proof as well.
- Smart phone app for iPhone and Android phone. Remote viewing video, video playback, snapshot or video local recording, Trigger event listing… ;