PRODUCTS Surveillance security camera, Video recorder, Wi-Fi Camera, Video door bell, Cloud Camera, Cloud service Platform. Video Surveillance and Analytics software.
SERVICES Camera installation, Alarm system installation & monitoring, Cloud service
WEBSITE http://www.wyslink.com camera.wyslink.com
- 2019.03 Started installation service for Smart Home Automation Devices
- 2019.03 Joined NATIONAL HOME SHOW, 2019
- 2018.03 First shipment to USA and Mexico
- 2018.03 Joined NATIONAL HOME SHOW, 2018
- 2017.12 Started Home Alarm service
- 2017.10 Released surveillance camera and system, started production sale and installation services
- 2017.03 Joined NATIONAL HOME SHOW, 2017
- 2016.03 Joined NATIONAL HOME SHOW, 2016
- 2015.12 Started development of surveillance cameras and system
- 2015.03 Joined NATIONAL HOME SHOW, 2015
- 2015.03 Provided online TV station services to multiple TV stations
- 2014.12 Released cloud camera and video stream service platform “wysLink” in Canada
- 2014.04 Releaseed cloud camera and video stream service platform “KDLinX” in Japan
- 2013.03 Developed special Automatic Optical Inspection Equipment for Delphi USA
- 2012.12 Started developing cloud camera and service platform.
- 2012.08 Developed special Automatic Optical Inspection Equipment for Honda Canada
- 2010.02 Released Automatic Optical Inspection Equipment at NEPCON Show in Japan
- 2007.10 Developed industrial cameras and Automated Optical Inspection Equipment based on customer requirement.
- 2007.10 Established
About the Founder
Kevin Xi has 15 years’ work experiences in Japan, and has worked on research and development on the semiconductor manufacture line inspection machines which are being sold worldwide. During this period, he also built numerous customized machines for large companies such as Toyota, Nissan, Matsushita, Hitachi and Nintendo. After immigrating to Canada in 2004, he started another company, and continued to do research and development on industrial cameras, image analytics, and electronics optical inspection. Machines he developed, based on customer’s requirements, were shipped to Nippon Denso USA, Delphi Mexico, Toyota Kentucky and other automotive companies.